The iMeter is a data logging solution to reduce costs and provide reliable information on water consumption for water utilities, large commercial consumers and geographically isolated locations.
The device is connected directly to the water meter to transmit consumption data and any alarms detected to the server via a secure GPRS network. Readings are taken in accordance with programmed frequency and sent as often as required.
The iMeter provides information to suit a range of requirements, from water network leakage control, to consumption control for businesses.
- Meter manufacturer independent - compatible with standard pulse output water meters
- No investment in IT systems – cloud based MDM provided
- No repeaters or gateways required
Simple & Convenient
- Secure GPRS network with automatic network detection and selection
- Easy integration with other systems
Simple installation and configuratio,
- Physical Security: electronics enclosed in resin for maximum protection
- IT Security: servers and databases located in secure controlled environment
- Communications Security: e-SIM card welded to circuit board
- Anti-fraud Security: local configuration to prevent fraudulent issues
Enhanced Capital Allowance (ECA) scheme for water
The iMeter is included in the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme, enabling businesses to claim 100% first year capital allowances on investments in technologies for sustainable water use.