SUEZ Advanced Solutions now offer Advanced Aeration Control solutions for energy efficiency and process optimisation in wastewater treatment plants. The innovative "atl platform", in collaboration with our technology partner Sisltech, is an advanced aeration control based on direct measurements and can be adapted to any plant configuration.
atl provides effective strategy methods for the operation and optimum performance of municipal and industrial Effluent Treatment Plants with biological treatment, ensuring compliance at the lowest energy cost.
The atl platform provides integrated management of key processes, including the aeration system, internal and external activated sludge recirculation, chemical dosing, storm tank, codigestion, cogeneration, etc.
- Flexible and adaptable solutions tailored to any biological treatment (any reactor configuration, aeration system and flow rate)
- Innovative controls, developed in-house, based on mathematical and artificial intelligence models
- Improves the operating processes by defining best operative approach
- 100% compliance with treated effluent quality requirements
- Save an average of 20% - 25% of aeration system kWh consumption
- Reduce total aeration system energy costs by average of 25% - 30%
- Flexible commercial model based on energy savings
- High programming capacity, enabled by the architecture using a PC server
- Tailored to each specific plant and customer requirements